Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Middle of April Progress

We're still going by the house everyday to see the progress being made and to take pictures.  It's my goal to get pictures added to this blog daily.  I'll tell you one thing though, it is absolutely amazing how fast the building of a house comes together after the frame is up.  The next day, on April 13th, the trusses and the workbenches were up.

Pictures from April 13th, 2010


This picture shows the itty bitty space that separates our twin home from our neighbor's home.  It's amazing to think that we are that close together.  We were surprised that there was no insulation in that space between our walls but maybe it isn't needed? 


It was windy on Monday when Jason and I decided to run by the house.  Oh, and as you can see we made our stop after going to the gym again.  This is me standing in our foyer once again in my workout attire.  It seemed strange to stand here without walls around me.  I did my best to picture the model home we toured three times.


This shot was taken from the spot I was standing on in the foyer.  Down there is the basement.  Right now the stairs are a bit invisible, so I wouldn't recommend going down there just yet.  :)


April 14, 2010 - A rainy and windy day!

Tuesday the 14th started out rainy, and although the rain went away in the middle of the day, it remained extremely windy all day long!  Jason took this picture with his phone after he finished work and sent it to me.  We now have the start of a garage and floors in the kitchen, dining room area, and living room on the 2nd floor.  When I talked to my mom on the phone, she said she'd been by the house in the morning and these guys were working hard even in the rain!


I drove by the house myself a bit later that day.  It was so windy that I decided to try and take a picture from my car.  It's so amazing what these guys get done in just a day and they do it all in all types of weather conditions!


Just two weeks ago, there was nothing here but the concrete foundation of the house!  The progress has been very steady since then and now there's only two more days to go before Jason and I go on our trip to Las Vegas.  It will be interesting to see what gets today and tomorrow and then on Friday and Monday while we are gone.  Our little twin home isn't so invisible any more! 

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing the pictures! It has to be hard to work in the wind and rain. Going up so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This is a Vape Blogs smokclub brings together vapalien the best e-cigarette products currently on the market, the latest reviews, player discussions and discounts esmokvapor
    "

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails