Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lunchtime Drive-By

After lunch at Jalapeno's with Julie and my mom, my mom I drove by the house because we were in the area.  The North Dakota wind is still whipping around today, but the sky is a beautiful blue, and the builders were hard at work.  Just look at that guy scaling the wall!  I know I'd totally fall off, if it were me trying to do that.


The wall on the 2nd level is the Living Room wall.  Jason drove by after work today and said he saw stairs going up to the 3rd level but wasn't sure if we had stairs to the basement yet.  These shots are taken from the back of the house.  Since they were hard at work, I didn't want to go to the front and take pictures. 

And just like that the walls start going up!


This builder is working hard on our third level.  This is where the master bedroom will be and the 2nd bedroom.  There will be a 3/4 bathroom in the master and a full bathroom in the hall on this third level that is above the garage. 

And these are my pictures for today!  Stay tuned for more pictures of progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails